> I think I found it.  In the very last page of the index:
>
> #  /usr/include/{asm{,-generic},drm,linux,mtd, rdma,sound,video}/*.h:
> Linux-2.6.29.4 API Headers

While I appreciate the way that's written, it's hardly readable and it
does take a few careful looks to actually construct the final list of
files in your head.

Let's break that up into the individual components. It'll mean a few
extra lines of text, but it will greatly enhance readability.

Do you want to work on that Bruce or shall I? If you've already started
work on reformatting it, I'll let you finish it off otherwise I'll
tackle it tonight.

Let me know.

Gerard