Hi,

I must have not understood all the answers or read them too fast, but
I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing. In the command I
described:

find . -name \*.html -type f -exec cp -v
\{} /usr/share/doc/mpfr-&mpfr-version; \;</userinput></screen>

I didn't talk about the . but I meant the \ before *.html is not proper.
And I'm not sure it's a problem of package release in such case. As I
mentioned and as told me one among you, it's not absolutely essential
but I think doing the fix in the SVN is not a problem (it doesn't
implies a big change or other changes), and it improves the pedagogic
feature of the book. It's my suggestion anyway. :)

Regards,

-
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
       Vice-Président de l'association traduc.org
       Coordinateur du projet Linux From Scratch