--- Em qui, 22/11/12, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:

> De: Bruce Dubbs
> Assunto: Re: [lfs-dev] More issues with BLFS
> Para: "LFS Developers Mailinglist"
> Data: Quinta-feira, 22 de Novembro de 2012, 14:08
> Wolf wrote:
> > I've noticed the issues I've pointed out getting fixed,
> so here's a
> > couple more:
> >

> > Lastly, and this is a matter of opinion, BLFS is
> lacking both an IDE and
> > a programmer's editor. I would humbly suggest one or
> the other be added;
> > I'd suggest Geany.
>
> Many programmers will disagree.  Both vim and emacs are
> quite good
> programmer's editors.  I've used both vi (not sure
> about vim) and emacs
> since at least 1991.

I like geany very much and would vote for it in the book.

Having said that, I understood when Andy wrote that he liked it too, but
would not think it should be in the book, as emacs wass there. Never
used do not even know how it looks like.

Now, I mostly use and prefer vim, second is geany, rarely, gtk vim (yes,
I know Bruce cannot understand why someone would use gtk vim).

[]s,
Fernando