--- Em seg, 17/12/12, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:

> De: Bruce Dubbs
> Assunto: Re: [lfs-dev] Host System Requirements
> Para: "LFS Developers Mailinglist"
> Data: Segunda-feira, 17 de Dezembro de 2012, 13:49
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> > --- Em seg, 17/12/12, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
>
> >> By far, the biggest problem is having the wrong
> symlink for
> >> /bin/sh.  I
> >> recently highlighted the symlink issue in Section
> 5.3 of
> >> SVN.  I suggest
> >> we stay with that until after the next LFS release
> (March)
> >> and then
> >> re-evaluate.
> >
> > This was a good providence. Please, should I open a
> ticket just for us
> > all to remember it on February/March?
>
> No.  It's already there:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter05/generalinstructions.html
>
>    -- Bruce

I had seen that and wrote about the "excellent" modifications "recently"
done, in the first post of this thread.

The ticket would be to take your words "we stay with that until after
the next LFS release  (March) and then re-evaluate" and remember them on
February/March for the the release. Again, would it be good to open such
a ticket just to remember?

[]s,
Fernando