On 2013-01-21 15:13, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to call a freeze to SVN and Trac for all LFS related activities
> (LFS, BLFS and everything else). I plan to finish its migration to the
> new server between late tonight and tomorrow morning depending when
> activity ceases (ie. when you guys have had a chance to read this email).
>
> If you want to commit a few final changes, please do so as soon as you
> can. If you'd like a little more time and get things done, email me and
> we can figure out what your timeline is vs. my own.
>
> I'll send a follow-up email with a more exact starting time. I'm aiming
> for a start time mid to late evening: between 9:00 PM (21:00) and 11:00
> PM (23:00) CST.
>
> Gerard

I am continuing the final testing and migration into the morning after
taking a break for the night.

I've taken the latest backup files so please don't make changes. I may
not end up syncing them to the new server as the data I have right now
is properly cleaned up and converted for the newer software versions.

Gerard