Hi all,

I've just created a systemd branch for LFS.  The intention behind this
is to provide a version of the book with systemd fully integrated,
without the need for post-lfs changes.  This in no way means that
systemd will make it into the book at any point, but it should help
folks out that want to make use of systemd and also help LFS and BLFS
editors assess the full impact that any potential migration to systemd
might have.

The book can be checked out from
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/branches/systemd/BOOK.  An online
copy is available from http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/systemd/
If you wish to raise any bugs/defects/issues that are specific to this
version, there is a 'systemd' version identifier in Trac (if your bug is
also present in 'trunk' please raise it against the 'SVN' version as
usual; I'll pick up any fixes from trunk and merge them into the systemd
branch as and when necessary).

At the moment, trunk and the systemd branch are identical, save for the
version identifiers.  I intend to start work on the branch very shortly.

Regards,

Matt.