On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Matt Burgess
<matt...@linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just created a systemd branch for LFS.  The intention behind this
> is to provide a version of the book with systemd fully integrated,
> without the need for post-lfs changes.  This in no way means that
> systemd will make it into the book at any point, but it should help
> folks out that want to make use of systemd and also help LFS and BLFS
> editors assess the full impact that any potential migration to systemd
> might have.
>
> The book can be checked out from
> svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/branches/systemd/BOOK.  An online
> copy is available from http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/systemd/
> If you wish to raise any bugs/defects/issues that are specific to this
> version, there is a 'systemd' version identifier in Trac (if your bug is
> also present in 'trunk' please raise it against the 'SVN' version as
> usual; I'll pick up any fixes from trunk and merge them into the systemd
> branch as and when necessary).
>
> At the moment, trunk and the systemd branch are identical, save for the
> version identifiers.  I intend to start work on the branch very shortly.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt.

Glad to see it, Always wanted to try my hand with SystemD.  (Wonder if
I'll love or hate it...  Personally quite turned off by their /usr on
a seperate partition is unsupported on bootup...  [I don't use /usr on
a seperate mount myself, but systemd should not be telling me how to
run my system])

--
Nathan Coulson (conathan)
------