Hello Bruce,

On 06/17/2018 10:57 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

[snip]

[snip]

error: 'mutex' in namespace 'std' does not name a type
      std::mutex Mutex_;

I have just started a new build.  I will check this out early.

Caution, gcc from chapter 6, will compile cmake A_OK.
[snip]

Only g++ seems in trouble.
I noticed BLFS-2018-06-15 is still using/compiling GCC-7.3.0
is this by purpose???

No.  The editor that usually does that has not been available for a while.

Am I missing something obvious?
Is someone in this list able to duplicate my finding?

Can you summarize what you are doing again.  The best I can tell is that
you are doing:

1.  LFS
2,  Build GCC a 2nd time (using LFS, not BLFS, procedures)
3.  Build GCC a 3rd time (using LFS, not BLFS, procedures)
4.  Build cmake

   -- Bruce

1. LFS up to end of chapter 6 (lets say up to vim)
   at that stage if I compile cmake, compilation and
   code generated is OK

2) recompile all components (using RPM, with %build and %install
   same as describe in LFS).
   -> Including GCC too.
   Do a fresh install in another chroot directory.
    the news install (obviously) is discarding /tools
     as the bootstrap procedure being fully completed.

3) rebuilding again same RPM packages...
   All packages are still compiled OK but cmake.
   cmake compilation return error because of /usr/include/cc++/8.1.0
   content (contents generated by gcc compilation in step 2).

So fare my understanding... LFS procedure are/seems_to_be correct but
LFS result can't be used to self duplicate itself...
so there is problem... my guess, so fare, within GCC ./configure
parameters...

I am working trying to figure out what GCC ./configure find as different
within the 2 context.

(Better explanation?)

--

A bientôt