On Sun, 2020-05-24 at 16:44 +0200, Pierre Labastie via lfs-dev wrote:
> Hi,
> Here are test results from a jhalfs run:
> [...

about vim test
> ===================================
> [...]
> -------------------
> vim: stops at test1:
>      test1 FAILED - terminal size must be 80x24 or larger
>      Executed:     0 Tests
>       Skipped:     0 Tests
>        Failed:     0 Tests

For some reason, my gnome terminal had 80 columns and 23 lines.
Vim tests do not run if the number of lines is less than 24!
and the number of columns is less than 80.

Note that the in chroot the command "tty" returns "Not a tty", and that
may explains some test failures, specially with bash tests

Pierre