There was a paragraph in sect. 7.4 "Entering the Chroot Environment", reading:

> Notice that <filename class="directory">/tools/bin</filename> is not
> in the <envar>PATH</envar>. This means that a temporary tool will no longer be
> used once its final version is installed.

It does not make sense now as the final version will overwrite the temporary
tool in {/usr,}/{sbin,bin}, irrelevent to /tools/bin.  So I modified it to:

> in the <envar>PATH</envar>. This means that the cross toolchain will no longer
> be used in the chroot environment. This occurs when the shell does not
> <quote>remember</quote> the locations of executed binaries&mdash;for this
> reason, hashing is switched off by passing the <parameter>+h</parameter>
> option.

But since the final version is simply overwriting the temporary tools *at the
same location*, I think it's not necessary to turn off bash hash in chroot.

Not tested yet.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry...@mengyan1223.wang>