Hi,

this is the same error I was getting and I had
problems with PERL

the details can be see at ...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=397206

try running the test .. perhaps you will only need to
rename some files ..

Hardik.

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I put the 6.8 repopulation in root's bash_profile in
> the chroot environment, replaced the glibc source,
> and tried once more.  It wasn't successful.  I ran a
> log of the make check, and grepped it for "Error" to
> get this:
>
> make[2]: ***

[/usr/local/src/glibc-build/libio/tst-fopenloc.check]