> Hi, cd didn't ask for keyboard layout.
> I don't have any cursor. the mouse driver doesn't appear to be loaded. Mouse
> does nothing(I'm in Ireland).
> How do I get that working?

If you type "man gpm"  you get lots of information about how to setup gpm.

You need to do a bit of self research here. These are pretty fundamental
questions and to successfully build LFS you need to have a bit of knowledge.

Google is also a good friend. Try entering (for example) Please use -m
/dev/mouse -t protocol into google and see what you get :-)

Cheers

Alan