Hi.

1) While installing the OpenLDAP package, I noticed a problem with the
instructions given in the BLFS book (SVN) : I had to add the option
"--enable-sql=no", configure was complaining about not finding sql.h.

Is this normal, or did I miss something ?

2) I experience extreme slowness in using Javaws, for KGS (Kiseido Go
server) and Geogebra. I had no problems using it under my previous
version of LFS/BLFS (about 2 years old). Same problem with bin version of
JDK and with source version. What could it be ?

\bye

--

                   Nicolas FRANCOIS
            http://nicolas.francois.free.fr