Hello

I have just finished installing the boot-loader, but when I try to
login, It tells me its check mail, then after that I get an error
"Cannot execute /bin/bash : No such file or directory".  So I restored
to a snapshot I took just before installing grub and entered "su root"
and got the same error message.  If I enter "/bin/bash" or "bash", the
binary appears to execute without a hassle.  After doing much research
I have come to the conclusion that my /etc/inputrc & /etc/profile
files are correct and can no longer find any more avenues of help.

Chris