When building and installing (6.9) the glibc ... what test errors are
acceptable?  What are the guidelines for determining "quirkiness" vs.
"woops, I screwed up" ?

For example, the following error (and a refusal to finish the make) ..
I assume to be bad:
make[2]: *** [/sources/glibc-build/elf/noload-mem] Error 127 Scratch

I am in the process of doing it again (re-patch/etc..) and see what
happens.  I am building on a 2.6.32 kernel, and I might very well have
left the 2.6.25 in the copied shell command...

However, I was just wondering what tests, when they fail, are FAIL
rather than fail;)  :) ?

--
David Scott Williams

twitter: @dscott_williams