On 1/10/2012 5:27 AM, Uthayanan wrote:
This time I got loads of "no " . I think I should slow little bit down and do the whole process again..

lfsuthayan@ubuntu:~$ cd /mnt/lfs/Sources/binutils-2.21.1
lfsuthayan@ubuntu:/mnt/lfs/Sources/binutils-2.21.1$ ../binutils-2.21.1/configure \
>     --target=$LFS_TGT --prefix=/tools \
>     --disable-nls --disable-werror
checking target system type... i686-lfs-linux-gnu
checking whether ln works... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gnatbind... no
checking for gnatmake... no
checking whether compiler driver understands Ada... no
checking how to compare bootstrapped objects... cmp --ignore-initial=16 $$f1 $$f2
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for version 0.10 (or later revision) of PPL... no
checking for default BUILD_CONFIG...
checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no
checking for yacc... no
checking for bison... no
checking for gm4... no
checking for gnum4... no
checking for m4... no
checking for flex... no
checking for lex... no
checking for flex... no
checking for makeinfo... no
checking for expect... no
checking for runtest... no
checking for ar... ar
checking for as... as
checking for dlltool... no
checking for ld... ld
checking for lipo... no
checking for nm... nm
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking for windres... no
checking for windmc... no
checking for objcopy... objcopy
checking for objdump... objdump
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-cc... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-gcc... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-c++... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-g++... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-cxx... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-gxx... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-gcc... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-gcj... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-gfortran... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-ar... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-ar
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-as... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-as
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-dlltool... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-ld... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-ld
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-lipo... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-nm... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-nm
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-objdump... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-objdump
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-ranlib... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-ranlib
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-strip... i686-lfs-linux-gnu-strip
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-windres... no
checking for i686-lfs-linux-gnu-windmc... no
checking where to find the target ar... just compiled
checking where to find the target as... just compiled
checking where to find the target cc... pre-installed
checking where to find the target c++... pre-installed
checking where to find the target c++ for libstdc++... pre-installed
checking where to find the target dlltool... just compiled
checking where to find the target gcc... pre-installed
checking where to find the target gcj... pre-installed
checking where to find the target gfortran... pre-installed
checking where to find the target ld... just compiled
checking where to find the target lipo... pre-installed
checking where to find the target nm... just compiled
checking where to find the target objdump... just compiled
checking where to find the target ranlib... just compiled
checking where to find the target strip... just compiled
checking where to find the target windres... just compiled
checking where to find the target windmc... just compiled
checking whether -fkeep-inline-functions is supported... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
lfsuthayan@ubuntu:/mnt/lfs/Sources/binutils-2.21.1$