I have sent this in the morning, about 7 hours ago, it never appeared.

Now, I have edited some words to see if the anti-spam was blocking them.

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: Re: [lfs-support] why does LFS need that number of patches
Data: Thu, 16 May 2013 07:38:49 -0300
De: Fernando <fam...@yahoo.com.br>
Para: lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org

Em 16-05-2013 06:30, Alice Wonder escreveu:
> On 5/16/2013 12:03 AM, Stefan & Rebekka Wetter wrote:

>> in the lfs-book you need some patches. I wonder, why

> The number of patches in LFS is very small compared to the number of
> patches in any Linux distribution I have ever used.
>
> Any software project has bugs.

Long ago (almost three decades) I was trying to improve my programming
skills, and learned in a book (I think it was written in French):

Laws of programming (something such as):

0. There is no bug free software.

1. Every software should be bug free.

(Do not remember the number of the following law):

?. Every software should be fool proof.

This one was followed by a comment that the programmer should blame
himself, not the end user, for problems or events like a crash, for
example, so should include tests, tests, tests...

I have tried to find these laws searching the internet without success.

Cannot recall if they were meant or were like
today's M's Laws of Programming, e.g.,

(http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?166822-Murphy-s-laws-for-Programming-Enjoy):

--
[]s,