Em 13-07-2013 13:58, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Erich Schulman (KT4VOL/KTN4CA) wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Segmentation faults are often memory problems.  How much memory does the
>>> virtualbox system have allocated?  How much swap space do you have?
>>>

>>> RAM = 512 MB
>> I can give it up to 2 GB. It just means having to close my WIn8 guest (g).
>
> 1G is probably enough with 2G swap.
>
>    -- Bruce
>
>> swap = 3 GB
>> My /vbox is getting near full, but I can increase the guest's .vdi enough
>> to have 30 GB of swap.

Bruce, just adding that you usually recommend 10GB for the lfs partition
(recalling that another 10GB would be necessary for blfs, if compiling
openjdk or libreoffice, last build-directory of OJDK, yesterday/today,
took 9.2GB, perhaps grown larger some intermediate time). My main
machine (lfs) has 15.1GB used, and another partition just for blfs
builds. All others running lfs have less than 10GB used, but extra
partition for blfs builds.

--
[]s,
Fernando