On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:19:18 -0600, William Harrington <kb0...@berzerkula.org>
wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2013, at 1:24 PM, Sandy Widianto wrote:
>
> > I'm sure there will be always another top-posting from new members,
> > so I think about top-posting should be mentioned on LFS web.
> >
> > [ Sandy Widianto ]
>
> We have pointers to proper posting:

> Then go to the link described in the sentence "Information on how to
> post messages through Gmane is available on theposting messages page"
>
> which links to "Posting messages" http://gmane.org/post.php
>
> Sincerely,
>
> William Harrington
> --

I'm sorry about my late to reply, I got problem with my "email filter".
Almost 3 years I play with LFS I never click on that link until now I just did.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think the page on that link doesn't mention
anything about top posting.
Thank you for your attention Mr. William.

[ Sandy Widianto ]