I have started the build process but it seems like ended up with errors.

config:-

../binutils-2.23.2/configure \
--prefix=/tools \
--with-sysroot=$LFS \
--with-lib-path=/tools/lib \
--target=$LFS_TGT \
--disable-nls \
--disable-werror

make:-

config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: executing libtool commands
config.status: executing default-1 commands
config.status: executing bfd_stdint.h commands
config.status: executing default commands
make[3]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/bfd/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/bfd/po'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `info'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/bfd/po'
make[3]: Entering directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/bfd'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `info-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/bfd'
make[2]: *** [info-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/bfd'
make[1]: *** [all-bfd] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build'
make: *** [all] Error 2