On 12 November 2014 16:11, j.sai buduu <buddu.bud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am going to build LFS so kindly suggest me which operating system is
> best for build LFS as host OS. In the previous days I build LFS in slack
> ware 14.1 now I want change this.so friends please suggest me which os is
> best for build LFS.Thanks in advance.

I am going to build LFS 7.6 stable version.i tried lot of time to build
LFS/BLFS on slack ware 14.1 64bit but still I am not success in it. if this
is my mistake or my host system mistake I don't know whatever it is I think
slackware is not suited me I want change. hope you understand.please give
me suggestion.Thanks in advance.