j.sai buduu wrote:
On 12 November 2014 16:11, j.sai buduu <buddu.bud...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am going to build LFS so kindly suggest me which operating system is
best for build LFS as host OS. In the previous days I build LFS in slack
ware 14.1 now I want change this.so friends please suggest me which os is
best for build LFS.Thanks in advance.

I am going to build LFS 7.6 stable version.i tried lot of time to build
LFS/BLFS on slack ware 14.1 64bit but still I am not success in it. if this
is my mistake or my host system mistake I don't know whatever it is I think
slackware is not suited me I want change. hope you understand.please give
me suggestion.Thanks in advance.

Really, if your host passes the host system requirements, it can build LFS. Any distro will do. Just make sure all the packages are present.

  -- Bruce