On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 7:20 PM, prime gonzola <prime.gonz...@outlook.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am using the system version 7.10. After unpacking the sources
> system-231, the documentation states you need run configure. That file does
> not exist i.e. you need to run autogen.sh first which will generate the
> configure file.
>

> The documentation does not mention this step as far as I remember and see
> at http://linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable-systemd/
> chapter06/systemd.html
>

> Cheers,
>

> primegonzola

> Windows 10

Hello,

Are you sure that you're entering the commands correctly? I can confirm
that "configure" exists:

renodr [ ~/Documents/Sources and Scripts Backup/systemd-231 ]$ ls
aclocal.m4    DISTRO_PORTING   Makefile.am      README            test
build-aux     docs             Makefile.in      rules             tmpfiles.d
catalog       factory          Makefile-man.am  shell-completion  TODO
CODING_STYLE  hwdb             man              src               tools
config.h.in   LICENSE.GPL2     network          sysctl.d          units
configure     LICENSE.LGPL2.1  NEWS             system-preset     xorg
configure.ac  m4               po               sysusers.d

That is after a successful decompression of the tarball.

Thank you,

Douglas R. Reno
LFS/BLFS systemd maintainer