Am 2017-09-24 11:31, schrieb Kuba:

I think something has gone wrong, unless you are talking about an empty
line, which wouldn't catch my attention
I'm sorry, I posted an image.
The red line, which got my attention was:
Unrecoverable failure in required component org.gnome.shell.desktop

It's pretty hard to say what is wrong when you only see "Unrecoverable
error". Is anything related above or below this line?

- Kuba

I´m sorry - here a link to a picture of the mentioned line(s):
http://download.davidb.at/20170923_221834.jpg