On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 08:29:50AM +0800, lei niu wrote:
> I do not quite agree with Bruce on LFS main partition size. I give / about
> 50GB, and due to my laziness during LFS + BLFS installation process, this
> amount of partition is easily consumed after the gnome compilation. So my
> suggestion is: give as much space as you can to home partition, this will
> save you a lot of time to clean disks for space.

You are ignoring one important fact from Rob's original post - the
disk is only 37.3GB.  To be honest, to me that looks barely usable
for storage (even with only one, probably never updated, system).

Also, please do not top-post.  And your mailer is horrible!  The
html part appears to be formatted, but the text/plain part put
everything on one line, which made replying painful.

ĸen
--
              Keyboard not found, Press F1 to continue