On 01/01/2019 12:14 PM, Thomas Seeling wrote:
Hallo,

In fact, when using jhalfs with BLFS, there is no way out of some scriptlet editing. Rewriting the book+jhalfs  so that everything can be automated would
be a big task...

that's ok for me. I've been through the generated scripts more than one time to fit them to my current needs, tweaking here and there. I still think jhalfs is a great tool and I like the concepts behind it very much. I'm a big fan of Makefiles anyway ;).

It's surprising how many packages break with recent gcc releases.

Actually I haven't see a huge problem with gcc. poppler causes a lot more problems from what I've seen.

  -- Bruce