On Tue, Jan 01, 2019 at 11:35:11PM +0100, Thomas Seeling wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> > > It's surprising how many packages break with recent gcc releases.
> > Actually I haven't see a huge problem with gcc.  poppler causes a lot
> > more problems from what I've seen.
>
> I have encountered lots of occurences of
> __sigemptyset <=> sigemptyset
> stdint.h missing
> sys/sysmacros.h missing
>
> Tschau...Thomas

I assume those first and last were for packages that aren't in BLFS ?

Looking back at my notes, I saw a couple of examples where stdint.h
needed to be added, but those were in August 2017 and actually
caused by a change in glibc-2.26 according to one of my notes (re a
fix found on a fedora list).  In general, if you skip over more than
one version of LFS a lot of things change.

ĸen
--
 Bliadhna Mhath Ùr