On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 03:36:06AM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> Sorry if this reply offends, it is intended to be mildly humorous,
> and a change (for me) from swearing again about upstream poppler (I
> spent ages trying to build the svn version of what will be this
> year's texlive source, using its shipped poppler as we now do, and
> got nowhere): Unfortunately, I think that only luatex has stopped
> using poppler for 2019 TH - but since I can't build TL I can't
                         ^^
 TL of course - an interesting mis-type, wonder how I managed it.
> confirm even that.  And perhaps a longer reply than I originally
> intended.

Well, TL2019 source is rolling towards the mirrors now.  Maybe
someone else can get it to build.

ĸen, thinking about becoming an ex TeX user.
--
Before the universe began, there was a sound. It went: "One, two, ONE,
two, three, four" [...] The cataclysmic power chord that followed was