---------- Original Message ----------
From: "geist1...@juno.com" <geist1...@juno.com>
To: lfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: [lfs-support] Gcc Compiling Problem in 32 bit
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 22:03:49 GMT

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Paul Rogers" <paulgrog...@fastmail.fm>
To: lfs-support@lists.linuxfromscratch.org
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:48:52 -0700

> Can You either send me the Link for knoppix 5.1.x that You used or is a
> good link to a bootable source, or send me via github a copy of what
> You have ?? That would boot   knoppix on the 586..

I can, but I won't--tough love, Baby!  Just to make sure it was still online I
asked Google for "knoppix 5 iso" and it popped right up.  Likewise I'm not
going to try to teach you how to use Mint.  Way above the purpose of this list,
or the time I'm able to dedicate.  You're going to have to have initiative to
climb this mountain.  We've all done it.  It's up to you to get yourself to the
top.  I've helped quite enough.

BTW, you've seen my Second Law in my tagline.  My Third Law is: There is no
such thing as teaching--there is only learning.

--
Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm

I Understand..
"" Just to make sure it was still online I asked
Google for "knoppix 5 iso" and it popped right up.  Likewise I'm not going to
try to teach you how to use Mint. ""

I don't think I ever asked about Learning about Mint..
But, You did help me, I think I may have been googling for the wrong thing,
I didn't  know I was not asking correctly..
Google for "knoppix 5 iso" and it popped right up. That I can do..THANK YOU
Marty
Hi all;

Paul, I won't bother you any more, I will figure it out on my own..
I am Sorry I inconvenienced You..

Have a Good time and I wish You all the Best..

THANK YOU Marty