On Friday, December 21, 2012, Luca Barbato <lu_z...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 12/21/2012 08:09 PM, Sean McGovern wrote:
>> Several of the options were incorrect for suncc.
>> Let's just shove the GCC options through
>> the pre-existing compiler flags filter.
>> ---
>>  configure | 5 +++--
>>  1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
>
> Ok, I guess.

This patch is somewhat invasive as it invokes the compiler flag filter
functions of the other compilers as well, and does not fully fix the suncc
shared build. If it's not already in someone's queue let's hold off until
after we get 9.0 out the door. I still need an answer about filtering out
-rpath-link from LDFLAGS.

In the meantime, can the non-GCC compiler people give this patch a whirl
and make sure it doesn't bugger up SHFLAGS in config.mak?

Thanks in advance,

Sean McG.