On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 03:12:43PM +0300, Martin Storsjö wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2017, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >---
> >TLS is not handled like other protocols. Instead the implementation details
> >of which crypto library is used get exposed to the user. Hiding those
> >details allows simplifying and refactoring some code and avoiding the
> >special-casing of TLS.
> >
> >This should get a slightly more elaborate log message before pushing.
> >
> >configure                 |  8 ++----
> >libavformat/Makefile      |  3 +-
> >libavformat/network.c     | 20 --------------
> >libavformat/protocols.c   |  3 +-
> >libavformat/tls.c         | 70
> >+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
> >libavformat/tls.h         |  8 ------
> >libavformat/tls_gnutls.c  | 53 +++--------------------------------
> >libavformat/tls_openssl.c | 53 +++--------------------------------
> >libavformat/utils.c       |  4 +++
> >9 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 145 deletions(-)
>
> Doesn't this partially revert parts of what was done in
> d8ffb2055f0e0fcb5d025bab72eb19c2a886c125? While I was the one who originally
> wrote in the way it was with all of the gnutls and openssl implementations
> all in tls.c, I don't want this code to be moving back and forth, and I now
> enjoy the clarity of having them cleanly separated.

It partially does revert the commit now that I have looked at it, but I don't
really see a problem. The lib-specific code remains in separate files, just
the shared bits are refactored and the ff_tls_foo --> ff_tls_gnutls_foo
indirections are avoided...

Does the '#include "tls_gnutls.c"' anger your taste buds?

Diego