Hello,

I noticed that example code 'doc/examples/transcoding.c' produces in correct FPS if it's used with MP4 container. Encoded video type doesn't seem to be the case as I tested H264 and MPEG4 and both were nearly identical.

With sort videos it's not much just something like 21,85 fps with 24 fps video but longer ones can be something like 0.05 fps.

That it what ffprobe dump and when you play them they are really lagging as they go so slow. Packets seems to be correct and it neither wise not broken.

I don't know if this just feature or is this as bug. With ffmpeg same source file produces correct file with correct fps.

Sincerely,

Tuukka