Hello,

Thanks this seems to solve problem. I didn't find this discussion with search engine. Nice explanation why number 512.

Ok I was assuming this was problem as I faced this with writing audio but when I debugged with ffmpeg.c this problem and it didn't set packet.duration and neither did transcoding.c but I assume it's been set just before writing to disk.

I update transcoding.c and try to make PR with it so nobody else shouldn't back head against wall with this.

Sincerely,

Tuukka