Hi all,

You may have read about the recent outcry by FBI and DEA warning that IPv6
could shield criminals from police as i makes tracing electronic addresses
'more difficult'.

See:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57453738-83/fbi-dea-warn-ipv6-could-shield-criminals-from-police/

 If this is true, isn't this what we want (i.e., more privacy)? On the
other hand, I read somewhere that China was among the first nations to
fully deployed IPv6 due to its ability to track traffic as IP addresses
would be assigned to people just like national ID numbers are assigned to
every individual.

Are we supposed to be more concerned or glad that we are slowly moving to
IPv6 ?

Sincerely,

Walid

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above)
next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in
monthly reminders. You may ask for a reminder here: