On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 04:29:47AM +0000, Naiz Mudin wrote:
>    Ladies & Gentlemen,
>    I have discovered, by serendipity, an iOS application that is evidently
>    also available for Windows Phone and Symbian (soon to be replaced with
>    Windows Phone 8). It is called, "SafeSession" and claims 256-bit AES
>    encryption between known and trusted users.
>    Is this a viable opportunity for an Iranian audience? On iOS market, the
>    price is at $299 USD, clearly out of the price range of an Iranian economy
>    reeling from the effects of sanctions and out-of-control inflation. Can it
>    be migrated, or somehow ported?

It does not make sense for me, especially if you can buy any "reputable"
SIP/TLS+SRTP VoIP client to your iPhone for few dollars.

Pavol

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above)
next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in
monthly reminders. You may ask for a reminder here: