It *is* safer than Facebook, for both the reason Douglas lays out below and
for the fact that *just to have a Facebook account* you're technically
required to use your real name (yes, I know lots of people break this rule,
but it's also something lots of people don't think about).

That said, fair point about Google.  Again, not a technologist, so I'm
taking those of you who are on your word at the moment.

--
*+1-857-891-4244 |** jilliancyork.com | @jilliancyork *

"We must not be afraid of dreaming the seemingly impossible if we want the
seemingly impossible to become a reality" - *Vaclav Havel*