On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Jill Moss <jm...@bbg.gov> wrote:

>  Mr. Glorioso: Thanks for responding to my inquiry.  I’m tracking this
> initiative for personal and professional reasons.  Will follow up with you
> directly.  JILL****
>
> **

Ok, but please do call me Andrea. Having (very recently) become father for
a second time, I am really trying to avoid feeling old...

And if you think some of your questions are of relevance to other members
of this mailing list, I am happy to continue the conversation in public.

Ciao,

Andrea

--
I speak only for myself. Sometimes I do not even agree with myself. Keep it
in mind.