Asher Wolf <asherw...@cryptoparty.org> writes:

> James,
>
> Just to give you a chance to clarify:
>
> Were the names of people attending the conference from the ISC side
> passed on to USAID?

I was not involved in communications between ISC and the people they
brought to the event, so I don't know the answer to that.  Sorry.

> If names of local activists weren't handed to USAID, does OpenITP plan
> to retain that list and if so, for what purpose?

No plans to retain any lists.  We'll be emailing the people who actually
attended (to the degree we have their contact info) and asking if they
want to join a mailing list for followup conversation.  People can opt
in to that conversation if they want.

-James