Nadim Kobeissi <na...@nadim.cc> writes:

> Hasn't Retroshare also been under criticism for a lack of audit?

I've always wondered why something like Mega gets a lot of attention and
people audit it pretty much immediately, but something like Retroshare,
which has been around for a while never has the eye of Sauron pass over
it.

So, to those of you who immediately tore Mega apart when it was
launched, I ask you... why did you swarm over the latest new thing that
nobody has even used, but haven't touched something like Retroshare (or
even more core componants that we depend on)? Why does something like
Mega get all the attention of "crypto researchers", but nobody has
bothered to look at Retroshare?

In any case, lack of audit means only one thing - it should be
audited. I wonder why nobody has.

micah