On Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:20:22 -0600
Bryan Bishop <kanz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about removing those pesky watermarks from pdfs? Sometimes they
> completely obfuscate the contents of a paper we're trying to read, or
> sometimes they have more sinister purposes.

I get PDFs watermarked to me by their placement of sections in relation
to one another, their word choice in opening sentences of paragraphs,
and figure/image locations within the PDF. The idea being that the
content is the watermark, not some silly overlay watermark which is
fairly easily stripped out in most free operating systems.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact