So to recap:
It hasn't been a few hours since Silent Circle released *some* of their
source code, and we already know that:

   1. Silent Circle isn't in built to be a secure communications platform,
   but is simply a rebranding of TiviPhone, a latvian-made VoIP software, with
   added encryption libraries,
   2. The encryption libraries are themselves not developed by Silent
   Circle, but are third party libraries,
   3. The third party librares are in some cases outdated, even in the face
   of security advisories,
   4. There's a good possibility of a buffer overflow being there
   somewhere, with over 40 uses of snprintf().

I know what I'm doing this weekend! :D

NK