The short version is that Ubuntu is now pre-compromised.  (Or if you
prefer Stallman's phrasing, and I agree with him, it's spyware.)
And given the appallingly tone-deaf nature of Shuttleworth/Canonical's
that is, I fully expect other privacy/security-adverse changes
to be deliberately implemented in future releases/updates/patches.

---rsk

----- Forwarded message from greg pryzby <g...@pryzby.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----