On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 04:29:38PM -0700, Brian Conley wrote:
> Nose to the grindstone Andrew. Use Rich's email to remind you this is hard,
> but its still worth doing.

I've read this multiple times and I still have no idea how your remarks
relate to what I wrote in re the (in)security of smartphones, the
resulting pervasive malware epidemic and the subsequent serious
architectural problems for application developers, including but not
limited to this one.  ("serious architectural problems" == "you're
building on enemy territory, this probably won't end well")

Neither coffee nor scotch (both applied liberally) have yielded any
enlightenment, so I must now ask: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over?

---rsk