Would like to express gratitude to all on this list who have offered
assistance offlist, I really appreciate it.

Nothing is ideal, but so far it seems it was a very good idea to go.
Here is an update and we are about to get more regular reporting out
when our guys are in a bit safer situation than they are now.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-rohingya-movement-as-seen-by-a-journalist-in-burma

All the best,

Heather Marsh,
@GeorgieBC on Twitter