Honestly?  Because there is ample evidence to support it at the moment.  I
would also suggest that it's only "singled out" in the US - in Europe, the
focus right now is on Gamma (FinFisher) and Amesys, largely.

Activists have been accused in the past of "singling out" Cisco as well.
 Attention has now turned to Bluecoat.  When there is evidence of another
company's misdeeds, attention will surely turn there.

Is that sufficient logic for you?

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb
<ei8...@ei8fdb.org>wrote:

US: +1-857-891-4244 | NL: +31-657086088
site:  jilliancyork.com <http://jilliancyork.com/>* | *
twitter: @jilliancyork* *

"We must not be afraid of dreaming the seemingly impossible if we want the
seemingly impossible to become a reality" - *Vaclav Havel*