There you go. The same beef with Skype - encrypted communications, but
Skype retains the encryption keys (assuming it works the same under
Microsoft ownership), so a no-no for privacy/security-minded
organizations and individuals.
Best Regards | Cordiales Saludos | Grato,

Andrés L. Pacheco Sanfuentes
<a...@acm.org>
+1 (817) 271-9619