Earlier today, btw, I predicted that this is why CISPA had a chance of
passing the Senate, unless Leahy or some other eloquent champion spends
considerable political and social capital smacking it down.

Awful timing.

The House had been planning "cybersecurity week" for this week for months.
I am not quite enough of a paranoid hippie to suspect these events were
engineered to promote the cybersecurity bills and budget lines.  That would
be insane.  However, the events of this week will be used for that precise
purpose.   It's a very grim gift horse

Sigh...

----

Shava Nerad