On 10-06-13 21:36, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
Maxim Kammerer:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM, x z<xhzh...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Occam's razor would give us the following is what has actually
happened in the past three days: a semi-clueless whistle blower
fed an overzealous journalist a low-quality powerpoint deck,
which met the privacy-paranoia and exploded.

I agree. I also don't understand what's the big deal.

The big deal is that now it's become impossible to believe the lies, and
that you [Americans] are forced to accept the truth.

And truth hurts! Especially when you want to believe the lies. Wanting
to believe is easier than facing the truth, even when deep in your heart
you've known the truth for a long time.

Now is the time to come clear with your conscience, end this abusive
relationship and kick the abusive partner out of your life. (ie: repeal
the unjust laws.)

Cheers, Guido.