On 10/06/2013 6:18 PM, Nadim Kobeissi wrote:
Catherine,
Opera is not "shut out". It's simply difficult to develop for Opera due to its
limited browser extension API. Your email made it sound as if Cryptocat had something
against the Opera browser.

My email is simply stating that Opera is shut out. How else should I interpret this message : "Cryptocat is not available for your browser".

See screenshot : http://www.flickr.com/photos/zazie/9010759541/

I sent you a message off-list to inquire about this and received no response.

We have a ticket open for Opera compatibility in our code base. If you'd like
to, you can contribute to Cryptocat for Opera development here:
https://github.com/cryptocat/cryptocat/issues/190

I am not a developer. Must we all be developers to have a significant influence on these types of issues ?

Best regards,

Catherine

--
Catherine Roy