Eugen, I don't think MTA configuration will help the target audience
of the cryptoparties. I doubt many of them run their own mail servers.
I believe they are targeting end user client machines.

Of course you are right that many users will stop using it if it is
difficult. The idea of the cryptoparty, as I understand it, it to help
those users. This way more people learn how to use cryptography and
the the people who write the cryptography software may learn what is
difficult for end users.

Your dismissive attitude will not help, the cryptoparty might.

--
Matt Johnson